Super Starter will provide all the essentials needed to kick off a career in super. Super Starter will help participants to make sense of the jargon, acronyms and complexity that is typical of the super industry. It will provide an overview of the history and mechanics of superannuation to help you to be more effective in your role.
This course is also available in-house groups with a minimum of 8 people.
Who should register?
Anyone new to the superannuation industry.
Upon completion of the course you will be able to:
- Describe the purpose and structure of Australia’s superannuation system
- Compare the different contributions that can be made to a superannuation fund
- Identify asset classes and discuss basic investment concepts
- Summarise the types of insurance cover that can be held within superannuation
- Outline the circumstances that permit access to superannuation