Trustee Induction Service
Our Trustee Induction Service is an opportunity for funds to get their new trustees up-to-speed on the basic elements of superannuation. This service can be delivered in a personalised, one-on-one setting, or in small groups. As inductions are specifically created around the needs of individual funds, we can tailor the service according to the needs of both the fund and the new director.
Who should register?
Our Trustee Induction Service is designed for trustee boards that want to provide their new and alternate directors with an introduction to the superannuation industry.
Benefits of Trustee Induction
- Better understand your responsibilities as a trustee director
- Learn the background and basics of superannuation
- Gain an understanding of super regulation and operation
- Get up-to-speed on insurance, investment and other topics related to the industry
The needs of new trustees can vary greatly depending on their individual backgrounds and experience, which is why we customize each induction to suit their specific needs. However, topics covered often include:
- An introduction to the super industry including its purpose and basic structure
- Governance and regulation
- Investment principles and how superannuation investment works
- The operation and functionality of group life insurance
- Retirement income strategies and products
We deliver our trustee induction to individual trustees as well as groups of trustees from the same fund. Though particulars may vary, induction is typically delivered over two half-day sessions.
Want to learn more? Contact AIST Education on 03 8677 3800 or fill out our form below.