Inductions provide a trustee with assurance that its representatives are trained and competent to meet their Australian Financial Service license (AFSL) obligations. The service comprises:
- a Compliance, Induction and Training Manual for Superannuation Fund Representatives that
- explains the statutory and professional obligations
- sets out the procedures to meet these obligations; and
- provides a practical point of reference
for staff who provide general and personal financial product advice to super fund members
- a workshop with a qualified AIST trainer, that can be delivered either one-on-one or in small groups, and
- an online assessment to be completed by each representative.
Who should be registered?
All staff who engage with super fund members, either on joining the fund or assuming member-facing responsibilities.
Pricing is subject to expected volume and will be quoted on application.
Need help? Contact AIST Education on 03 8677 3800 or fill out our form below.