The Conference of Major Super Funds (CMSF) 2015
CMSF 2015 will be held from 18 - 20 March, 2015 at the Gold Coast Convention and Exhibition Centre, Gold Coast, QLD.
In its 25th year, the Conference of Major Super Funds (CMSF) will give you the tools you need to become more agile, responsive and competitive across investment, member experience, operations, insurance, advice, leadership administration and governance.
CMSF is THE conference for the not for profit super industry with more sessions dedicated to the issues impacting you and your fund than any other industry event.
Check out some of the new changes we've made to make our 25th CMSF the best ever!
- Longer breaks providing more time for networking
- A new program design to ensure you get to more of the sessions you want to see
- The ME Bank Learning Lab, a 50 seat theatrette proudly supported by ME Bank within the expo hall that will host speakers for intimate Q&A discussions, hot topics and research presentations
- Dedicated meeting spots within the CMSF expo hall for private meetings
- More time during the Welcome Function and Conference Dinner to talk with your peers
- Ability to connect with and message delegates via the conference app
Read what some of our 2014 attendees had to say:
"CMSF provided a wide range of topics and involved a range of experts who were interesting, up to date and relevant."
"Standout feature of the whole conference was the quality of all speakers."
"CMSF offers a unique opportunity to network with fund staff, together with addressing legislative changes, and matters relevant to the super industry."
"Great Conference - well organised and run - the best I have attended in terms of the complete package with greate use of technology."
You won't want to miss this!
For information on Industry Partnership for CMSF 2015, please contact:
Marketing and Partnerships Manager
+61 3 8677 3856
Attending CMSF entitles you to receive up to 15 hours.
Members will automatically receive the total amount of session hours attended at the event.
A statement of attendance will be sent on request only by completing the CPD Request form available at the Conference Registration Desk. Become an AIST Member
Australia for UNHCR is an Australian charity that raises funds to support the work of the UN Refugee Agency (UNHCR).
UNHCR has an international mandate to protect and assist those made homeless by conflict and persecution. UNHCR's humanitarian programs include life-saving healthcare, water and shelter in emergencies as well as education and self-reliance programs for refugees and displaced people who cannot return home.
Each speaker and chair will be thanked for their contribution with a donation to Australia for UNHCR on their behalf. These donations will support UNHCR's education programs which provide refugees with access to educational qualifications and vital skills training.
AIST has supported education programs since 2009, including:
- a Secondary School and a new Computer Technology Access (CTA) Centre in Nakivale refugee camp, Uganda;
- school facilities in Mai Aini Refugee Camp, Ethiopia (increasing school attendance from 57% in 2010 to 83% in 2011;
- in 2013, the AIST supported the global UNHCR 'Educate a Refugee Child' program (EARC) which succeeded in enrolling and retaining 266,083 refugee children in primary school in 12 countries http://www.unrefugees.org.au/programs/educate-a-refugee-child
In 2014, AIST is increasing access to education for the children of Maratane Refugee Camp in Mozambique, which is ranked one of the least developed countries in Africa. Supporting over 2,000 refugee children attending the camp's primary schools and 50 secondary school students with special needs, the Mozambique program has a specific mandate towards increasing access to education for unaccompanied minors, disabled students, and in particular - girls, who are often kept at home to attend to domestic tasks.
For more information about Australia for UNHCR or to make a donation please visit
www.unrefugees.org.au or email email@example.com